Report pot holes, cross walks and fire hydrants that need clearing, abandoned buildings in need of lawn maintenance, etc. here. Click on New Request and just submit the information and Borough Hall is notified.

You can also download a FREE APP to your phone, snap a picture, put the location on the map by typing in the address and then send it directly to Borough Hall!

The app is called PublicStuff and it's free, so search for it in your iTunes store or Play Store.